Here's how to make them!
Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ , red
Acrylic gems – assorted sizes – red, pink and hot pink
Red or black ankle boots
Instructions1. Remove the shoelaces from the ankle boots and set aside.
2. If working on vinyl, lightly sand the boots to create a roughened surface for adhering gems.
3. Sort out the crystals and gems by size.
4. Starting at the back of the first boot, use the craft stick to apply a thin layer of Liquid Fusion to a two-inch section of the boot.
5. Use the tweezers to pick up a crystal and/or gem, one-by-one and apply to the wet glue area. Fill in with other sizes of gems and crystals.
6. Repeat process for remaining sections of the boot until the desired amount of surface is covered with gems. Repeat on other boot.
7. Let dry completely.
8. Replace laces and enjoy!