- Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
CN 022 Bright Saffron CN 074 Really Red CN 244 Really White CN 262 Bright Grape CN 302 Bright Caribbean
- Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils
Sm Royal Hearts
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs
16-oz Plain Mug 4.25" x 3.5" x 5"
- Signature Brushes
SB 802 No. 1 Liner SB 806 No. 6 Round SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- Duncan® Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze
- Container for water
- Foil or foam plate for palette
- Potter’s sponge
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to paint the outside of mug with two coats Really White. Let dry after each coat.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to paint inside of mug with two coats Bright Caribbean. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply the stencil on outside of the mug and press in place.
- Use No. 6 Round to paint two coats Really Red on the heart. Let dry after each coat.
- Use No. 6 Round to paint two coats Grape to top of crown, Saffron on the main part of crown, and Caribbean on bottom of crown. Remove stencil. Let dry.
- Using a different heart stencil, repeat on other side of mug.
- Use No. 1 Liner and add Saffron dots around the top rim of mug. Let dry.
- Use sponge to coat entire mug with Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze. Let dry. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply a second coat. Let dry.
- Stilt in kiln and fire at witness cone 06.
Check out my new novel! MISS SCARLET'S SCHOOL OF PATTERNLESS SEWING