- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Aleene's® Spray Acrylic Sealer™
- Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters™
25693 Bollywood Blue 25697 Sci Fi Silver 25698 Be-Bop Black 25700 Frida's Fuchsia
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Fabric scrap – desired color
- High heels
- Scratch paper
- Cover work surface with newspaper and place heels on work surface.
- Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto foil and using sponge from package or paintbrush, add glue to toe area of heels. Immediately sprinkle Be-Bop Black glitter over adhesive. Shake off excess glitter onto scratch paper and pour back into container for reuse. Let heels dry.
- Working in small sections at a time, add Glitter Bond to remainder of each high heel and immediately sprinkle with Sci Fi Silver glitter. Shake off excess glitter and let dry completely.
- Working with one high heel at a time, dip handle end of paintbrush into Glitter Bond and dab onto shoe to create a dot of glue. Repeat process, creating several dots then sprinkle with Frida’s Fuchsia glitter. Continue for remainder of each shoe. Let dry then shake off excess glitter onto scratch paper and return to container for reuse.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray each shoe with Glossy Spray Acrylic Sealer then let dry.
- Cut a strip from fabric scrap and twist to form a coil. Wrap fabric coil into a tight swirl and use Fabric Fusion to glue in place. Hold together with a clothespin until dry. Repeat with another strip of fabric.
- Once fabric swirls are dry, glue to the toe area of each shoe with Fabric Fusion and hold in place with a clothespin until dry.
- Use paintbrush handle to add a dot of glue to the center of each swirl then sprinkle on Bollywood Blue glitter. Let dry and shake off excess.