Discover the joy in creativity with this Happy Heart Fabric Collage! Embellish colorful fabric swatches with the Milagro Heart Crafty Chica® Iron-On Transfer™ and super holographic Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitter™ then hang in a special place for a happy pick-me-up!
For more projects, visit iLoveToCreate.com!
- Crafty Chica™ Extreme Embellishment Glue™
- Crafty Chica™ Iron-On Transfers™
Milagro Heart Flocked Transfer
- Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitters™
25693 Bollywood Blue 25695 Popstar Purple 25696 Goddess Gold
Trims – yarn, sequins – contrasting colors
Sewing machine or needle and thread
Fabric swatches – contrasting colors
Paintbrush – liner
- Cut a 9” x 6” piece of fabric and use a sewing machine or needle and thread to hem the edges.
- Place fabric piece on a hard surface and place Milagro Heart Iron-On Transfer centered on fabric. Cover with pressing cloth. Following package instructions, iron Milagro Heart transfer onto fabric.
- Cut another piece of fabric that’s 11” x 7” and hem the edges.
- Sew the smaller piece of fabric with Milagro Heart design in the center of the larger piece of fabric.
- Sew yarn and sequin trims around the edges of fabric swatch, then sew loops that hang off the bottom edge of the collage to create fringe.
- Stitch a long strand of yarn around sides and top to create a hanger for fabric piece.
- Pour a puddle of glue onto a piece of foil. Using a small liner paintbrush, brush glue onto crown of heart then immediately sprinkle Goddess Gold glitter onto glue. Let dry then shake off excess glitter.
- Repeat step for glittering other sections of heart. Refer to photo. Let dry.
Peace, love, and glitter!
P.S. Check out my new book and product line!